How to look after our hens at the weekend?
You can come at any time of the day as our coup is fitted with a solar door and will open at dawn and close at dusk. No need for early/late visits.
- Enter through the front gate using the small side access gate
- Walk around into the car park to the furthest gate on the fence
- Unlock the padlock and enter onto the playground
- Head over to the chicken coup.
- Our chicken food is pellets and they are stored in the shed in the garden.
- Please fill the food holder to the top full of pellets
- Check water troughs are full
Chicken Guardians - Please take home the eggs the chickens have laid
- Ensure that all doors and mesh are secure from foxes.
- Ensure garden shed door is closed.
- Ensure chicken coup and mesh area are both bolted at top and bottom bolts.
- Ensure padlock is locked on fence gate.
- Close front entrance gate and ensure it is well secured.
Thank you for helping us to care for our ladies. Enjoy your eggs!